If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- Guest posts run about 1,000 words.
- Guest posts must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- Guest posts must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Guest posts may include links to your website and blog (maximum 3 links).
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published with notice.
We do NOT accept:
- Posts include marketing-related links, gambling links, casino links, and etc.
- Previously published content, so please submit your own original work.
- Posts that do not provide any useful and meaningful insights.
- Promotional posts for your company or organization.
- Offensive or inaccurate posts.
What will happen after you submit an article to us?
It may take us several days to review your article.
In case we like your article, we will contact you.
If we think that there is still place for improvement in your article, we will send you our suggestions.
Submit an article to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please address us to firstname.lastname@example.org